The Scales are multifunctional device that controls your food as a whole.
Kitchen scales Beurer DS 61 are used to weigh food and as a result to control your nutrition. Scale measurement step an accuracy - 1 g.
An important advantage of the Beurer DS61 is storing information in the memory of all weights over a certain time interval and the availability of an amount indicator.
You can also:
• determine the weight of food products up to 5000 g (5 kg) - weighing mode.
• Determine different nutritional values (protein content, fat content, cholesterol, carbohydrate content) - 950 foods in memory.
• determine the energy value of 950 foods in kilocalories (kcal) or kilojoules (kJ).
• determine the amount of carbohydrates in BE (in units of bread).
• store data of food weighed for a certain period of time and display amounts (storage mode in memory).
The Beurer DS 61 has such additional features:
1. Reminder tells you the need to replace the batteries.
2. Memorizes the name of certain products.
3. Warns about overheading the maximum weight.
4. Possibility to change measure units.
5. A function that allows you to weigh products one by one.
6. Automatic switch off after 90 seconds inactivity.